I . Plant Protection OFT’s (On farm trials)
- Management of sucking pests in cotton
- Management of pink boll worm in cotton
- Management of BPH in paddy
- Management of panicle mite in paddy
- Yellow stem borer management using BIPM methods in rice ( seed treatment with pseudomonas, pheromone traps, trichograma release etc.
II. Agronomy : OFT’s (On farm trials)
- Assessment of soil test based fertilizer application in paddy
- Assessment of linter cropping system under rain fed cultivation for higher net returns
- Assessment of Foliar nutrient management in cotton as drought mitigation measure
III .Fisheries : OFT’s (On farm trials)
- Management of aquatic weeds through biological method in fish culture tanks
- Assessment of low cost feed formulations in Indian Major Carp culture.
- Management of Red disease (Haemorrhagic septicaemia) in carp culture
- Root rot disease in mulberry
Home Science On Farm Trails (OFT’s)
- Assessment and preparation of multy grain atta in prevention of Anemia among adolescent girls.
- Value added low glycemic index rice as an income generation activity.